168 Robinson Road, Capital Tower, 9th Floor, Singapore 068912
+65 6827 9626
The program will include:
– Singapore Regulatory Framework by Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
– E2E Solutions & Industrial Applications by Avetics Global Pte Ltd
– Understanding the world from above by Airbus Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
– Future Readying the Nation by Ministry of Transport
– An Optimist’s Vision of 2025 by HOPE Technik Pte Ltd
– Legal Liabilities & Considerations by Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
This year, SII is delighted to receive support from our presenters from various industries to provide an insight into the Future of Drones. This seminar is catered specially for insurance practitioners as more and more insurers are beginning to experiment with this unmanned aircraft as they help in the adjustment of claims. According to an online poll, drone usage is predicted to make claims practitoner workflow 40-50% more efficient. Drones can be used for Roof Damage Inspections, other damage inspections, Boiler inspections, Post disaster Claims Inspection and insurance inspection. It can also be used to deter insurance fraud as insurer could send a drone to take pics of an accident scene and use the data it collects to verify details submitted by the insured in a claim.
Henceforth, SII would sincerely like you to help us share with your colleagues (in underwriting and claims department) to attend this seminar as it will bring substantial savings [lower claims cost] and potentially generate new ideas for you to re-engineer your claim process in your organisation.
A Certificate of Attendance would be given to each participant and entitled to 4 CPD Hours.